Principal of Open Doors Capital, Jens Nielsen, focuses on helping people secure their financial future through multi-family investing. Since 2016, Nielsen has invested in over 800 units with a mixture of syndications and his own active investments. Originally from Denmark, Nielsen knows the importance of having an open mindset and facing setbacks, using them as fuel instead of baggage.
Tune into our latest podcast episode to learn how Nielsen was able to focus his mindset to transition from being a regular W-2 worker to a real estate investor.
Connect with Jens
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #148: Make a Monumental Impact with Real Estate Investing: As an impact driven investor, Evan Holladay has developed or invested over $225 million and over 1,400 units of multifamily real estate with a key difference – attainability.
- EP #147: Investing in the US – The American Dream: From a young age, Reed Goossens was driven to live a life by design. His goal of financial freedom lead him to ultimately leave his home country of Australia and move to the US in search of greater opportunities.
- EP #146: Bold Generosity: Bold generosity is busting through the fear barrier to live in your authenticity. As a nationally recognized top producer, Kristee Leonard has learned through trial and error that practicing courage and trust empowers you to use your most powerful gifts.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222