Setting your mission to revolutionize the real estate industry sounds like a big audacious goal to most people, but to Jay Kinder it has been his calling and single purpose in life. Jay has established himself as an authority in the world of real estate by being globally recognized as the #2 agent in the industry, he is an author, podcast host, and CEO/Co-Founder of the National Association of Expert Advisors. Amongst all of his accomplishments, he is most fulfilled by sharing his expertise, knowledge, and systems with fellow agents to help them achieve their own big audacious goals.
In this episode you’ll learn more on:
- Understanding the role your culture plays in expanding your business
- The key to marketing success in your community
- Seeking someone who has been there – done that, and learning to model
- Placing the right systems & metrics in place for the right results
Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents – Co-Authored by Jay Kinder
Face to Face Podcast – Co-Hosted by Jay Kinder
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits – By Verne Harnish
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #39: Success & Opportunity – Duane Duggan Being a member of the industry for over 40 years, Duane Duggan is a trusted guide in the world of Real Estate. On this episode, Kyle sits down for an interview with his client, mentor, and friend, Duane Duggan. Duane is an author of, has been REALTOR for Re/Max of Boulder in Colorado since 1982, and has grown a multifamily portfolio to 75 rental units.
- EP #36: Land of Opportunity – Carlos German Migrating to the US from the Dominican Republic at a young age with zero English Language skills you would expect someone to be at a disadvantage – this is the exact opposite for Carlos German. Carlos was set on coming to America for an education, to seize all opportunities, and lead a successful life.
- EP #35: Leading with Gratitude – Harrison Beacher Being thrust into a leadership and a mentor role after being awarded the national accolade of REALTOR magazine’s 30 under 30, Harrison Beacher set his goals on paying it forward. Seeking out his clients and supports to thank them and express his gratitude for playing a role in this momentous honor. Today, Harrison is expanding his team and pouring himself into others successes and leading with gratitude.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210
Intro created by the team of Hey Mr Digital Media based out of Denver Colorado. Intro Music credit: 8 Bit Universe