Business Manager for Real Estate Brokerage Company (Full-Time)
Are you naturally super-organized and enjoy helping others? Do you start designing your Christmas cards around Halloween and smile at the opportunity to update your friend’s addresses throughout the year? Do you get excited when “shred-a-thon” day is announced and immediately put that date in your calendar? Did you look forward to buying school supplies in August when you were a kid? If not, then you can stop reading.
Calibrate Real Estate needs to add an amazing person to our team. We are looking for the ideal team player… you must be humble, hungry, and smart. We’re not looking for someone who just wants to get their foot in the door! We need someone who desires to be a career Business Manager and enjoys a variety of weekly tasks and responsibilities! You must also make yourself familiar and knowledgeable about Calibrate Real Estate before you apply. We expect you to do some research on us before you are selected as an interview candidate.
At Calibrate Real Estate, we exist to help people create generational wealth through real estate; that’s our mission! We are passionate about doing work that matters! We are a team of energetic, motivated professionals who absolutely love what we do. Our environment is fun and fast-paced, and we really do care about living by the Golden Rule.
• Serve as the Director of First Impressions at our front desk.
• Answer emails and phones in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
• Assist with meeting preparations and the marketing process.
• Manage the company calendar and have a general overview of the schedule for the organization
• Work well with different types of personalities.
• Create witty social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
• Willing to work on a variety of projects to support the needs of our company – such as print production projects, marketing projects, mailing fulfillment, advertising, database management, large project management, and more.
• High School diploma.
• Extreme level of organization with an ability to prioritize well.
• Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker.
• Friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality with strong communication skills.
• Professional in person and in writing.
• Strong follow-through with tasks and projects.
• Understanding of both Mac and PC operating systems.
• Enjoys partnering with others to accomplish tasks.
• Intermediate knowledge of Gmail and all MS Office software.
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, WordPress, Canva, Mailchimp, and CRM database (APTO) is a plus.
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Commercial and Residential|
|Compensation:||$45k-$55k (based on experience)|
To be considered for this role, please email your resume and references to Kayla at info@CalibrateRE.com Also include why you would be a great fit for this position.