Calibrate Real Estate is thrilled to announce the sale of a rental property located in North Capitol Hill at 1516 N. Lafayette St. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home features a completely updated interior with modern finished throughout. Kyle Malnati represented the Seller and Matt Peterson represented the Buyer.
This is the 10th successful transaction we have closed for this Seller this year! Through strategic marketing, Calibrate was able to get this listing under contract the first week it was on the market.
Special thanks to Land Title who provided the Title and Closing services.
1516 N. Lafayette St. – Marketing Brochure
Neighborhood: North Capitol Hill
Address: 1516 N. Lafayette St., Denver, CO 80218
Sold Price: $560,000
Square Footage: 2,090
Year Built: 1885
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Home in North Capitol Hill Neighborhood
- Completely remodeled interior! New Floors, Updated Bathrooms with New Tile, Newer Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exposed Brick Give this Beautifully Updated Home Added Historical Charm
- Modern Finishes Throughout Give this Home an Impressive Interior
- Directly Across the Street from Popular Doppio Coffee, Rocky Fin Poke Bar, D.P. Dough, and Ice Cream Riot
- Nearby Parks Include: Cheesman Park, Congress Park, and City Park
- Close Proximity to Large Employer: Saint Joseph Hospital
- Popular Shops and Restaurants Along Colfax: Voodoo Doughnut, Illegal Pete’s, Irish Snug, Kinga’s and Lounge
- Love To Explore? Denver’s Famous Zoo, Nature and Science Museum, and the Botanic Gardens are Just Blocks Away
- Looking for a Little History? Denver’s State Capitol Building Is Just Up the Street.