Calibrate Real Estate is proud to announce the sale of a Villa Park Duplex located at 1050-1052 Lowell Blvd. Kyle Malnati and Jake Lowell represented the Seller in this successful transaction.
Calibrate was able to generate a lot of excitement for this listing and we received multiple offers above list price the first weekend it was on the market! Ultimately the ALL CASH Buyer was able to close in just two weeks, $30k above list price! The Buyer was represented by Erwin Properties. The Seller plans to use a 1031 Exchange to upgrade their investment portfolio.
Address: 1050-1052 Lowell Blvd., Denver, CO 80204
List Price: $495,000
Sold Price: $525,000
Price Per Unit: $262,500
Price Per Square Foot: $361.32
Square Footage: 1,453 SF *
Lot Size: 7,190 SF *
Year Built: 1959
*Reader to verify square footage
- Side-by-Side 2bed/1bath Duplex in Denver’s Villa Park Neighborhood
- Incredible Price for a Denver Zip Code for Either an Owner Occupant or Investor!
- Convenient to 6th Ave, and Easy Access to Downtown Denver and the Mountains Via I-70!
- Close Proximity to West Colfax Business District Featuring Shops and Restaurants including Alamo Drafthouse, Brew Culture Coffee, Seedstock Brewery, and Classic Eats Delicatessen
- Located Only Blocks from the Knox Lightrail Station, Make this Location A Breeze for Commuting!
- 6 Off-Street Parking Spaces Accessible Via Alley
- Large Backyard Is Fully Fenced
- Just Over a Mile to Empire Field
- Nearby Parks include: Paco Sanchez Park, Dry Gulch Park, and Sloan’s Lake Park