Calibrate Real Estate is proud to announce the sale of a Westminster 4-Unit located at 2956 Eliot Circle. Sam Bretz represented the Seller in this successful transaction. This property’s convenient location and proximity to the lightrail, shops and restaurants make it an attractive option for tenants.
The Seller felt confident selecting Sam as their broker because of his proven track record in Westminster Multifamily sales. This is Sam’s fifth quadplex sold in that market this year!
Through Sam’s diligent efforts, Calibrate was able to secure multiple competing offers above list price, and went Under Contract the first week on the market. The Buyers, local investors, were able to win with a strong offer: $15k above list price!
Address: 2956 Eliot Circle, Westminster, CO 80030
Sale Price: $815,000
Price Per SF: $231.66
# of Units: 4
Building SF: 3,518*
Lot SF: 8,712*
Year Built: 1962
*Reader to verify accuracy of square footage*
- 4-Unit 2bed/1bath Apartment Building in Westminster
- 6 Off-Street Parking Spaces
- On-Site Coin Operated Laundry for Added Income
- Secured Key Access Building
- Nearby Parks include: Skyline Vista Park, England Park, and Hidden Lake Park
- Close Proximity to Shops and Restaurants along Federal Blvd
- Directly Adjacent to Grocery Store: Walmart Neighborhood Market, Huge Bonus for Tenants!
- Great South Westminster Location!
- Easy Commute to Boulder or Downtown Denver
- Just Blocks to Light Rail Station on 69th and Hooker