Calibrate Real Estate is proud to announce the sale of a Barnum investment property located at 3221 W. 1st Ave. This charming, updated 2-unit property features completely renovated interiors with modern finishes throughout.
Kayla Davis represented the First Time Home Buyers in this successful transaction. After touring homes throughout Denver, Kayla was able to secure her Buyers their dream home with an added upside – the top floor is a separate unit they can rent out for extra income!
Address: 3221 W. 1st Ave., Denver, CO 80219
List Price: $660,000
Sold Price: $625,000
Square Footage: 2,386 SF *
Lot Size: 2,976 SF *
Year Built: 1895
*Reader to verify square footage
- Beautifully remodeled 2-story Victorian featuring completely updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and modern fixtures
- Updated main bathroom with rain showerhead and new tile floors
- Tons of storage throughout with built-in shelving and large closets
- Upper-level unit has separate entrance – can be rented out for added income!
- Roof-top deck offers views of Denver
- Private backyard features maintenance-free synthetic grass
- Nearby parks include Barnum Park and Villa Park
- Close Proximity to Restaurants: Puerto Vallarta, Grandpa’s Burger Haven, El Rancho Rodeo, Columbine Steak House, Knox Pizza
- Directly Adjacent to Barnum Elementary School