After 4 years of podcast interviews, we have come across some of the best advice from business leaders across all walks of life. Advice from people who have been there, done that – and are here now to share the tales with you. Tune into this special part 1 of a 2 part series in which we share some of the best moments and true, words of wisdom.
- Mary Lane Sloan – CRE EP8: How to Run a Successful Business & Family
- Chris Oakley – CRE EP5: Strategic Business Planning
- Dominic Pettruzzelli – CRE EP3: Intentional Success
- Lucy Feicht – CRE EP2: Branding For Success
- Rachele Maczuk – CRE EP14: Small Town doesn’t Equal Small Business
- Karen Briscoe – CRE EP1: Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #31: Rising Out of Failure – Sean Moudry Sean Moudry was a millionaire by age 25 and one of the top agents of ReMax – he was a pro at creating passive income and built up his wealth. Then in 2009 the recession changed every thing. From the top to the bottom, Sean shares his story of rising from the ashes of failure.
- EP #30: Interview Questions you should be asking – Kyle Malnati You’ve made the decision that it’s time to hire and you’re excited that help is on the way! Quickly after the excitement wears off you realize that now you must recruit and bring in candidates. You’re already dreading the process and don’t know where to start…
- EP #28: Who HATES Hiring?! – Kyle Malnati As business Owners and Leaders, one of the hardest aspects of the business can be hiring. Often we find ourselves wishing there was a playbook for how to find the best team mate. Well, now there is just that. Kyle Malnati, the host of our show, shares his 8 step hiring process for success.