Looking for a reset this holiday season? Do you feel like you “know” what your friends are doing, but don’t really “KNOW” how your friends are doing? Would you like to find direction and meaningful relationships in a society crippled by social media? Our podcast host, Kyle Malnati, met Pastor Rob Singleton five years ago through a Denver multifamily investor, client, and friend. Kyle spent every morning for a month with Pastor Rob’s congregation as they fasted, prayed, and sang their way into the New Year. It was an experience that Kyle will never forget. Fast forward to 2021, Pastor Rob joins Kyle to discuss his new book OverLIKED.
Social media is arguably one of the most exciting technological advances in contemporary history. It helps friends, families, and businesses stay more connected than ever. However, there are many negative effects that Author and Pastor Rob Singleton believes is crippling society. In his best selling book, Overliked, Pastor Rob challenges us to find direction, courage, and truly meaningful relationships in a social environment that praises self-worship. While our world craves authenticity, God demands it.
Tune into this special episode to learn the tools we need in this media driven world to disconnect from the optics to “live better, love bigger, and become who we were always meant to be.“
For this episode we are also including a GIVEAWAY for your own copy of Overliked! Leave us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts and email info@CalibrateRE.com to be entered to WIN!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #191: Dirt Rich Our guest this week is known as “The Land Geek”. Mark Poldolsky started his career as an investment banker but found himself burned out and miserable. He wanted more time and money freedom so when he heard about buying and selling raw, undeveloped land, he had to learn more.
- EP #190: Get More Seller Leads Esteban Andrade, the founder of Hesel™ Media, knows the power of investing in yourself and your business. He is an engineer by profession and has extensive knowledge of product development and project management after spending years leading teams of designers, product engineers, and brand experts.
- EP #189: Capture. Categorize. Create. Douglas J. Beck is a life coach, an entrepreneur, and a business growth strategist. He always felt the traditional career path wasn’t right for him, so he made the bold decision to give up his 9-to-5 for the freedom of entrepreneurship. Though challenging, Douglas has learned a great deal on his journey, and became passionate about helping other people succeed through what he learned.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222