Our guest this week is known as “The Land Geek”. Mark Poldolsky started his career as an investment banker but found himself burned out and miserable. He wanted more time and money freedom so when he heard about buying and selling raw, undeveloped land, he had to learn more. Mark was able to create a simple system that has enabled him to complete over 5,000 transactions in the past twenty years without renters, renovations, or rehabs.
Mark is widely considered the country’s most trusted and foremost authority on buying and selling raw, undeveloped land within the United States. Mark joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share his step-by-step method for creating passive income with raw land.
Work Smart. Earn More. Learn How. Tune in to learn more!
Connect with Mark:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #190: Get More Seller Leads Esteban Andrade, the founder of Hesel™ Media, knows the power of investing in yourself and your business. He is an engineer by profession and has extensive knowledge of product development and project management after spending years leading teams of designers, product engineers, and brand experts.
- EP #189: Capture. Categorize. Create. Douglas J. Beck is a life coach, an entrepreneur, and a business growth strategist. He always felt the traditional career path wasn’t right for him, so he made the bold decision to give up his 9-to-5 for the freedom of entrepreneurship. Though challenging, Douglas has learned a great deal on his journey, and became passionate about helping other people succeed through what he learned.
- EP #187: Triple Your Listings If you want to have a long career in real estate, you need to focus on listings. But in a Seller’s market, where do you find them?International Speaker and Bestselling Author, Knolly Williams, listed and sold more than 1,000 homes in his first ten years as a REALTOR, and joins the podcast this week to share his favorite tricks and tips to sign more listings.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222