If you want to have a long career in real estate, you need to focus on listings. But in a Seller’s market, where do you find them?
International Speaker and Bestselling Author, Knolly Williams, listed and sold more than 1,000 homes in his first ten years as a REALTOR, and joins the podcast this week to share his favorite tricks and tips to sign more listings.
In his newest book, Triple My Listings, he shares his favorite marketing ideas to get free Seller leads. His easy-to-execute ideas offer a variety of strategies so that any personality type can be successful. Tune in to learn more!
If you’d like a free copy of his book, go to TripleMyListings.com (just pay the shipping).
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #186: Stand Out in a Sea of Brokers This week on the Podcast, REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree for 2021, Molly Branson, joins the Podcast and shares what she’s learned after achieving this incredible honor. Like many extroverts, she knew a standard 9-5 desk job would not make her happy.
- EP #185: Qualify Your Leads Without Cold Calling You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. But how do you nurture relationships from leads consistently if you are a solo agent? Nate Joens is the Co-Founder at Structurely and joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share how brokers can harness the power of artificial intelligence to qualify better leads.
- EP #184: Tips for Rookie REALTORS 2021 30 Under 30 honoree, Katrina Thomas joins us to share her best tips for rookie REALTORS just getting started and how to stay motivated in the face of rejection. Katrina shares tactical strategies to get your first listing, how to build your client base using social media, and her favorite techniques to keep her business sustainable.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222