Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of a multifamily listing located at 2849-2857 W. 28th Ave. This excellent Central Denver location makes for an easy commute to Downtown Denver and is surrounded by new builds and new multi-family construction.
Kayla Davis and Kyle Malnati represented the Seller in this successful transaction. Our Seller wanted to get Under Contract the first weekend on the market and close quickly. Through our marketing efforts we received 6 offers, all over list price! Ultimately, we went Under Contract with an ALL CASH buyer $57k over list price closing in just 14 days! The Seller purchased the property in 1996 for $75,000 and sold today for $707,000!
The Buyer was represented by Sabina and Company and plans to remodel the property.
Our happy clients know Calibrate Real Estate delivers value and excellence. This is the fifth successful transaction we have completed for this Seller this year.
Address: 2849-2857 W. 28th Ave., Denver, CO 80211
List Price: $650,000
Sold Price: $707,000
# of Units: 2
Building SF: 1,696*
Lot SF: 4,136*
Year Built: 1908
*Reader to verify accuracy of square footage*
- 2bed/1bathroom Duplex in Denver’s Highland Park Neighborhood
- Newer Furnace and Hot Water Heater
- Classical Details: Built-Ins, Fireplace, Claw Foot Bathtub
- Great Potential for an Owner-Occupant – Live in One Side and Rent Out the Other
- Nearby Parks Include: Highland Park, Viking Park, and Jefferson Park
- Surrounded by New Builds and Multi-Family Construction