Douglas J. Beck is a life coach, an entrepreneur, and a business growth strategist. He always felt the traditional career path wasn’t right for him, so he made the bold decision to give up his 9-to-5 for the freedom of entrepreneurship. Though challenging, Douglas has learned a great deal on his journey, and became passionate about helping other people succeed through what he learned.
As an expert real estate investor, Douglas has closed hundreds of transactions on properties all across the country, joint-ventured with other real estate professionals, and coached hundreds of clients on starting and growing a successful real estate investing business.
In this jampacked episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast, Douglas J. Beck shares his best strategies for brokers who are ready to begin investing as well. Tune in to learn more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #186: Stand Out in a Sea of Brokers This week on the Podcast, REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree for 2021, Molly Branson, joins the Podcast and shares what she’s learned after achieving this incredible honor. Like many extroverts, she knew a standard 9-5 desk job would not make her happy.
- EP #185: Qualify Your Leads Without Cold Calling You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. But how do you nurture relationships from leads consistently if you are a solo agent? Nate Joens is the Co-Founder at Structurely and joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share how brokers can harness the power of artificial intelligence to qualify better leads.
- EP #184: Tips for Rookie REALTORS 2021 30 Under 30 honoree, Katrina Thomas joins us to share her best tips for rookie REALTORS just getting started and how to stay motivated in the face of rejection. Katrina shares tactical strategies to get your first listing, how to build your client base using social media, and her favorite techniques to keep her business sustainable.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222