Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of A duplex in Denver’s West Highlands Neighborhood, located at 4925 W. 34th Avenue. Both of the units are 2 bedroom/1bathroom and feature updated kitchens.
Kyle Malnati and Matt Peterson represented the Seller in this successful transaction. This is the 2nd transaction Calibrate Real Estate has closed with the Seller this year!
The Buyer was represented by MileHighModern in the transaction.
Neighborhood: West Highlands
Address: 4925 W. 34th Ave., Denver, CO 80212
Sold Price: $840,000 ($420k/Unit)
Year Built: 1955
Lot Size: 5,740 SF *
*Reader to verify square footage
- Cute Brick Up/Down Duplex Located in Denver’s West Highlands Neighborhood
- Both Units are 2bed/1bathroom
- Abundant Parking: Attached Two Car Garage Plus Carport – Huge Bonus for Tenants
- On-Site Laundry Equipment
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout Upper Unit
- Updated Kitchens with Newer Appliances
- Good Potential for an Owner/Occupant – Live in One Unit and Rent Out the Other for Added Income!
- Nearby Parks Include: Pferdsteller Park, Panorama Park, Highland Park, Cesar Chavez Park, and Sloan’s Lake Park
- Located in a Quiet Neighborhood filled with Updated/Remodeled Homes as well was the original 1950s Ranches we know and love
- Plenty of Nearby Grocery Options: Natural Grocers, Sprouts, and King Soopers Are All Under a Mile Away
- Popular Restaurants: Infinitus Pizza Pie, American Elm, Oasis Brewing, El Camino Community Tavern, Denver Biscuit Company, Snarf’s Sandwiches, Fire on the Mountain, Café Zuri, Highlands Cork & Coffee, Happy Bakeshop, Kale Me Crazy, Pizza Alley, Sweet Cow, Trattoria Stella, Tree Dog Tavern
- Easy Access to I-70 Via Sheridan Blvd Makes Commuting to Downtown or Trips to the Foothills a Breeze