Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of another Observatory Heights Townhome!
After successfully selling her own Observatory Heights Townhome this Spring, Ana Jewett knew exactly how to guide our Seller through this successful transaction.
Home values in this neighborhood have increased significantly over the past few months. Ana sold a 2 bed townhome in this neighborhood in Feburary for $475,000. Now, just five months later, this townhome sold for $40k more!
If you’ve been considering selling but are worried about endless weeks of showings, now is a great time to sell!
We received four offers and went Under Contract $15k above list price after just one weekend of showings!
The Buyer was represented by Kentwood Real Estate.
4245 E. Iliff Ave. – Marketing Brochure
“Ana made selling our house as painless as possible. With her knowledge, people skills, and solid instincts, she kept us calm, helped us coordinate with an excellent realtor at our destination, and even helped clean when a cleaning person let us down at the last minute. She also got us a very good price!
Overall, it was a very positive experience and we wish her the best in a long, successful career. If you’re selling or buying in southeast Denver, call Ana!”
– Happy Observatory Heights Seller
Neighborhood: University Hills North
Address: 4245 E. Iliff Ave. #4, Denver, CO 80222
Sold Price: $514,000
List Price: $499,000
Building SF: 1,464 *
Year Built: 2018
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Contemporary 2 Bedroom/4 Bathroom townhome with gorgeous finishes, located in the coveted University Hills North neighborhood.
- Located just 2 blocks from the Colorado Lightrail Station, Junction Food & Drink, and close proximity to several restaurants & stores including: King Soopers, Sprouts, and a newly built Target.
- Also located within a mile observatory Park, 2 miles from the renowned University of Denver, and located within steps to the proposed University Hills North Park.
- Conveniently located near I-25, with easy access to the Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek, and downtown Denver.
- This bright & modern townhome features: an open layout on the main floor with a gorgeous kitchen & large living room, modern laminate flooring throughout the main floor and upper floor, a large covered balcony located off of the living room great for entertaining, a half bathroom on the main floor, lots of natural light, two large bedrooms featuring walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms, upstairs laundry closet, a spacious two-car garage, a rare driveway (only 5 driveways in the community) and a covered front patio.
- The kitchen features: ample cabinet space & counter space, an oversized walk-in pantry, a large kitchen island, modern grey cabinets, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, laminate flooring, two large windows that provide lots of natural light, and stainless steel appliances