Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce the sale of a Villa Park Victorian located at 659 King St.
Ana Jewett represented the Sellers in this successful transaction. Prior to Ana listing the home for sale, our clients originally met with a different real estate agent and he recommended listing their home for only $375,000. Our clients knew instinctively their investment property was worth more, so they reached out to Ana for a property valuation.
Ana put together a Listing Proposal that included nearby comparable sales and our clients were surprised that the valuation came in at $75k over what the other agent believed this home could sell for.
After a whirlwind weekend of showings and multiple offers, our client sold their investment home for a whopping $50k over the list price!
Instead of selling their property for $375,000 they were able to sell it for $500,000, incredible! With their hard-earned equity, the sellers are doing a 1031 Exchange into a larger multi-family investment property.
The Buyer was represented by Brokers Guild.
Neighborhood: Villa Park
Address: 659 King Street, Denver, CO 80204
Sold Price: $500,000
List Price: $450,000
Building SF: 1,205 *
Year Built: 1900
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Charming 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Victorian Home Located In The Villa Park Neighborhood!
- Kitchen Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, a Brand New Gas Range, Granite Countertops and Ample Cabinet Space
- Two Bedrooms and a Spacious Hallway Bathroom on the Main Floor and an Upstairs Loft that Features a Private Owner’s Suite
- Located On A Large, Double Lot, The Backyard Is Huge And It Is Perfect For Entertaining!
- Easy Access To 6th Avenue, I-25, Downtown Denver, And Located Only 5 Blocks To The W-Line Lightrail, Make This Location A Breeze For Commuting!
- With Its Close Proximity To The Booming Development Of West Colfax, This Home Is Perfect For An Owner-Occupant Or Investor!
- Off-Street Parking Consisting of a 2-Car Driveway
- The Backyard Is Fully-Fenced And Features A Back Porch, A Fire Pit, And A Large Storage Shed With Two Entrances That Can Be Used For Extra Storage
- Stackable Washer and Dryer Included