The City and County of Denver has now implemented a mandatory landlord
licensing program that went into effect at the beginning of the year. Did you
meet the deadline? Have you heard about the licensing program? We are here to
answer all your questions and give you a complete overview of Denver’s new
mandatory Residential Rental License Program.
Kyle Malnati and Sam Bretz graciously hosted a live presentation with Nicole
Kim, the Residential Rental Property License Program Manager for the City and
County of Denver’s Department of Excise and Licenses. The event was held for
local multifamily landlords who were interested in learning about the new
licensing rules and regulations set forth by the City and County of Denver. The
information Nicole provided was truly amazing and was followed up by a Q&A
session. We decided that it would be valuable to publish an overview of the
PowerPoint presentation with Kyle Malnati and Nicole Kim, to review the
information provided and learn about this new licensing program.
This podcast covers:
Residential Rental Property Definitions
Residential Rental Program Policy Goals
Important Dates, Property Information
Application and License Fees
How to Stay Informed
and Contact Information
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #193:10 REASONS TO CONSIDER DSTS Inland Private Capital Corporation (IPC) is the industry leader in offering replacement properties, typically through a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST), for Section 1031 exchange transactions, as well as quality, multiple-owner real estate solutions. Here are 10 reasons to consider DSTs.
- EP #192: OVERLIKED: FINDING AUTHENTICITY IN A SELFIE SOCIETY: In his best selling book, Overliked, Pastor Rob challenges us to find direction, courage, and truly meaningful relationships in a social environment that praises self-worship. While our world craves authenticity, God demands it.
- EP #191: DIRT RICH: Mark is widely considered the country’s most trusted and foremost authority on buying and selling raw, undeveloped land within the United States. Mark joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share his step-by-step method for creating passive income with raw land.
Written & Produced by Andrew Foresman
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Content written by, Nicole Kim (Residential Rental Property License Program Manager)
Calibrate Real Estate
1660 S. Albion St. #600, Denver, CO 80222