Calibrate Real Estate is honored to announce the sale of a rental house in the Sloan’s Lake Neighborhood.
We had a massive amount of interest: there were 60 showings and we received 8 offers that resulted in a bidding war (and a foot of snow). Ultimately we were Under Contract after the first day and closed in 14 days $75,000 over list price!
Your family legacy matters to us – this is the 4th Calibrate Closing with this client and our Sellers made over $725,000 in just 9 months! Wow!
Matt Peterson and Kyle Malnati represented the Seller and Keller Williams represented the cash Buyer.
Neighborhood: Sloan’s Lake
Address: 3238 W. 22nd Ave. Denver, CO 80205
Building SF: 897 *
Year Built: 1911
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- Gorgeous 2bd/1ba Bungalow In Denver’s Sloan’s Lake Neighborhood
- Classical Features: Leaded Glass Windows, Built-Ins, and a Fireplace
- Large Backyard featuring Landscaping and Patio – Perfect for Entertaining!
- Detached 2-Car Garage and Shed – Perfect to Store All Your Gear!
- Windows Throughout Provide Ample Natural Sunlight
- Close Proximity to Broncos Stadium, Alamo Drafthouse, Chili Verde, Little Machine Beer, Sexy Pizza, and Santiago’s
- Nearby Parks Include: Sloan’s Lake Park, Dry Gulch Park, Paco Sanchez Park, and Jefferson Park
- Quick Access to Downtown Denver and Foothills via I-70