Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce our newest listing of this single family home in in the Holly Hills neighborhood of Denver. The Holly Hills neighborhood was recently listed as #1 in the top 5 places to live in Colorado (niche.com). The landscaping has been meticulously maintained with large mature trees that offer summer shade are gorgeous all summer and fall. This fully updated home features hardwood floors which lead you to modern kitchen with high-efficiency appliances, a charming farmhouse sink, and new quartz slab countertops. A large and spacious primary bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the main floor and two additional non-conforming bedrooms and a bathroom in the basement. The living areas on both the main floor and in the basement feature wood-burning fireplaces, perfect for cozy winter nights in. Everything in this house is updated – Brand new countertops, cabinets, and kitchen, all bathrooms have been completely remodeled, New lighting and electrical, new plumbing. Located just 5 minutes to the Denver tech center, 15 minutes to downtown, and right next door to the Highline canal this home offers a premium location in one of Denver’s top neighborhoods. For more information please contact Kyle Malnati or click on the marketing brochure
Sold Price: $638,000
Neighborhood: Holly Hills, Denver
Address: 3000 S. Ivanhoe St.
Building Size: 2,187
Lot Size: *7,492 SF
Year Built: 1958
*Reader to verify square footage
- 3 BR/3 BA With 2 Additional Non-Conforming Bedrooms in the Basement
- Attached 2-Car Garage (Rare in This Neighborhood)
- Gorgous Landscaping Creates Peaceful Backyard Oasis
- Natural Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level
- NICHE.COM Ranks Cherry Creek High School #2 Public High School in Colorado!
- NICHE.COM Ranks Holly Hills Neighborhood #1 Best Places to Live In Colorado!
- Nearby Grocery and Restaurants Includes: Whole Foods, King Soopers, Sprouts, Esters Pizza, Bagel Deli, Birdcall and so much More.
- Quick Access to I-25, I-225, DTC and Downtown Denver