Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce this 8-Unit apartment building located in West Wash Park just blocks away from South Broadway. This 2 building complex consists of (1) 2BR/1BA, (7) 1BR/1BA units. Off street parking in the rear of the building is a nice and rare feature for tenants in this neighborhood. This is a great opportunity for condo conversion. Close proximity to downtown with popular nearby retail and restaurants. The Central Denver location makes commuting around the city a breeze. For more information contact Kyle Malnati or click on the marketing brochure below.
Neighborhood: Wash Park West
Address: 403-421 S. Grant St. & 222-226 E. Dakota Ave.
List Price: $1,995,000
Building Size: *5,238 SF
Lot Size: *17,300 SF*Reader to verify square footage
- Great Rental Property with Redevelopment or Condo Conversion Opportunity
- Unit Mix: (1) 2Br/1Ba, (7) 1Br/1Ba
- Surface Parking Lot For Tenants – A Luxury for Owners in this Area!
- Located Near South Broadway and Washington Park West
- Nearby: Wash Park, Denver Country Club, Vanderbilt Park, Dailey Park
- Just Minutes From Downtown Denver, I-25, Santa Fe, and 6th Ave