Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce our newest listing located in Denver’s Congress Park neighborhood at 1234 N. York St. The building has 7 units and features a fenced backyard, 6 off-street parking spaces, and a well maintained communtiy backyard. It is ideally located in just blocks away from the Denver Botanic Gardens, Congress Park and Cherry Creek Shopping Center.
Please call Sam Bretz (303-594-3252) for more information.
1234 York St. – Marketing Brochure
Neighborhood: Congress Park
Address: 1234 York St Denver, CO 80206
List Price: $1,400,000
Price Per Unit: $210,714
Lot Size: 6,205 Sf *
Year Built: 1888
*Reader to verify square footage
- 7-Unit Apartment Building in Denver’s Desirable Congress Park Neighborhood
- 6 Off-Street Parking Spaces
- Fenced Backyard with Well Maintained Community Area
- Recent Updates to the Property Include: Roof (2019), Full Sewer Replacement (2019), Hot Water Heater and Furnace (2016), Concrete Sidewalk and Front Walkway (2021)
- Convenient to Everything Central Denver Offers
- Ideal Location Close to Denver Botanic Gardens, Cherry Creek Shopping Center and Downtown Denver