Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the successful sale of this Up-Down Duplex located in Central Denver! Kyle Malnati, Sam Bretz, and Zack Jenkins represented the Seller.
This was our 35th successful sale for this Seller totaling $25,960,617 in the past 14 months! This property was owned for 40 years with its last sale in 1982. With such an amazing location, it’s easy to see why it received so much interest at this price point!
Congratulations to our Seller on another successful sale!
Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
Address: 1207-1219 E. 11th Ave.
Sold Price: $700,000
Building Size: *2,627 SF
Lot Size: *2,440 SF
*Reader to verify square footage
- Family owned/operated for decades
- Vintage Up-Down duplex in Central Denver
- Unit Mix: 1.5 BR/1 BA; 3 BR/1 BA
- Shared Basement Area With Laundry and Storage
- Coveted Cheesman Park Location
- Year Built: 1901