Calibrate would like to celebrate another successful sale with the closing of this beautiful condo located in the highly desirable Polo Club. We were referred by a long-time client who also had purchased several properties through Calibrate, including Multifamily, NNN, and Mixed-Use. Thanks to them we have created another lasting relationship.
This was our new client’s non-primary residence, and we were able to sell the property at Full List Price. The Calibrate Team used their expertise and knowledge of the Denver real estate market to get the condo Under Contract in two weeks of it being on the market with an all cash offer and Closed in less than 30 days!
It goes to show that working with an experienced Calibrate Real Estate Broker can make all the difference!
Congratulations to our Seller and thanks again to our long-time Client for another great referral!
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek North
Address: 3131 E. Alameda Ave. Unit 1105
List Price: $600,000
SOLD Price: $600,000
Building SF: 1532*
Year Built: 1966
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Charming 2 BR / 2 BA Condo Located in Denver’s popular Cherry Creek North Neighborhood!
- Condo Features: Gorgeous Kitchen with Tile Countertops and a Wet Bar, Large Windows That Provide Lots of Natural Light, a Spacious Open Floor Plan, an Enclosed Sunroom, and Private Parking.
- Building Amenities Include: Indoor Pool and Hot Tub, Gym, Business Center, Laundry, 24 Hour Lobby Attendant, & Large Outdoor Patio with Open Space.
- Ideally Located Just Steps From the Cherry Creek Trail, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Denver Country Club, and Some of the Best Restaurants and Boutique Shops Denver has to Offer.
- Access to Indoor Pool/Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Businesss Centeer, & More!