Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the successful sale of this 9-Unit apartment building in the Cheesman Park neighborhood! This property is a prime Central Denver asset and was owned by the Seller’s family for generations with this transaction being the first sale on the open market.
We are thrilled to have represented the Seller, who is an experienced Denver Investor, in our 33rd successful sale!
Kyle Malnati and Sam Bretz teamed up to bring their expertise and knowledge of the Denver real estate market to get this investment property under contract within 5 days on the market. It goes to show that working with an experienced Calibrate Real Estate Broker can make all the difference!
Neighborhood: Cheesman Park
Address: 1140 N. Marion St..
Sold Price: $2,300,000
Building Size: *8,143 SF
Lot Size: *6,250 SF
*Reader to verify square footage
- Family Owned and Operated for Decades
- 9-Unit Apartment Building in Denver
- Great Unit Mix (1)2Bed; (8)1Bed
- Off Street Parking: Surface Spaces and Garage
- Nearby Parks Include: Cheesman Park, Congress Park
- Close Proximity to Denver Botanic Gardens, Capitol Building, and Denver Public Library