Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of the Reed Street Apartments, a 40-Unit assemblage located at 1679-1697 Reed Street in Lakewood, CO.
This assemblage consists of FIVE 8-unit buildings with FOUR separate owners. The Sellers saw this as an opportunity to maximize their profits by selling the buildings together. The local Buyer was thrilled to purchase an entire complex, and to be able to scale up their operations in the neighborhood. The Buyer plans improvements to maximize the nearly two acre lot, and enhance the community feel.
Sam Bretz and Kyle Malnati were pleased to work with the Sellers and Buyer on these transactions.
1687-1689 Reed St – Marketing Brochure
- Sold Price: $8,527,000
- Price/ Unit: $213,175
- (5) 8-Unit Apartment Buildings in Lakewood
- Sits on 1.94 Acres
- Value Add Opportunity in Highly Desirable Location
- Dedicated Surface Parking Spaces For Tenant Use and Shared Courtyard Space
- Easy Access to W. Colfax and 6th Avenue
- Nearby Parks Include: Sloan’s Lake Park, Crown Hill Park, Aviation Park, & Walker Branch Park
- Years Built: 1953, 1959, 1960