Calibrate Real Estate is proud to announce the off-market sale of a 3BR/ 3BA Middleton style home in Centennial’s desirable Homestead Neighborhood at 7193 S. Newport Way.
Profile of the Seller: Two sisters that inherited the house after their mother passed away during the pandemic. They spent two years preparing the house for sale as they sought to honor their mother’s legacy in the best way possible. After the sale, the sisters relocated to enjoy retirement (one in Florida and the other in Washington).
Profile of the Buyer: A repeat client of Calibrate. We helped them purchase a “clean, but dated” house that was always planned to be a major renovation that included a remodel and addition. We started hunting for a 2nd home nearby so they wouldn’t have to displace their kids from the award winning Cherry Creek, Blue Ribbon, School District. Kyle had another house under contract for the Buyer last summer but it just wasn’t a perfect fit so that deal terminated. Fast forward 6 months, and Kyle found the perfect option just 2 doors away from the Buyer’s renovation project.
Problem solved! The Seller had a motivated Buyer, and the Buyer now has a landing spot to oversee a major construction project for the next year. It was a true win-win!
We are thrilled and honored to help TWO more Homestead families realize their dreams and real estate goals!
List Price: $850,000
Sale Price: $865,000
Neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows
Address: 7193 S. Newport Wy.
SOLD Price: $865,000
Year Built: 1978
Building Size: 2,406 *
- Value-Add 3 Bedroom/3 Bath Middleton Model In Highly Desirable Homestead Neighborhood
- Gorgeous Views of the Front Range and Only Steps From the Willow Spring Open Space Featuring 1,480 Acres with 2.1 Mile Trail System for Hiking, Biking and Jogging
- Recent Home Improvements Include New Roof, New Electrical Panel , and a new Furnace.
- Family Room has Vaulted Ceilings and Spacious Layout
- Just Blocks from Homestead Elementary, A Blue-Ribbon Awarded School
- Owner’s Association Features: 3 Pools, 8 Tennis Courts, Frequent Community Gatherings, and Top-Rated Cherry Creek Schools
*Reader to verify square footage