Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce a sale in Denver’s Highlands Neighborhood. This property is located at 3818 W. 30th Ave:
Sam Bretz and Zack Jenkins at Calibrate Real Estate represented the Sellers in this fast paced sale that went for $36,000 OVER list price.
Click Here For Marketing Brochure
Neighborhood: Highlands Address: 3818 W. 30th Ave.
Building SF: 1,280 *
Year Built: 1890
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- 2 BR/1 BA Home Near Everything Denver’s Popular Highlands Neighborhood Has to Offer.
- Beautifully Updated Interior Where Pride Of Ownership Shines Throughout
- Capital Improvements Done by Owners Include: Added Washer/Dryer with Sink, New Stainless Steel dishwasher, New Vinyl Flooring, New Back Door Security Locks, Added Simply Safe Security System and New Gutters
- Ideally Located Within Walking Distance to Sloan’s Lake Park and the Shops and Restaurants Along W. 29th Ave. & W. 32nd Ave.
- Blocks to Popular Shops and Restaurants along W. 29th & W. 32nd Ave: Fire on the Mountain, FNG, Cafe Zuri, Pizzeria Locale, El Camino Community Tavern, Tratoria Stella, Oasis Brewing, Sushi Hai, Novo Coffee, and Leroy’s Bagles.
- Quick Access to I-25, I-70 and Downtown Denver Makes Commuting a Breeze.