Ana Jewett represented the Seller in this successful transaction. This 1 BR Condo, located in Denver’s West Wash Park / Speer neighborhood, was only on the market for 4 days and recieved 8 offers ALL above list price. Ana was pleased to get her clients $25,000 over their asking price!
To put this into perspective, 2 other condos located within the same community sold over the past 6 months for $345,000 and $344,000. One of these condos closed $11,000 under the list price ($355,000) the other one sold for list price ($345,000) directly to the tenant in place, without the help of a professional Realtor. It goes to show that working with an experienced Calibrate Realtor brings so much value to OUR CLIENTS time and time again.
For detailed information and property specifics, please download our listing brochure below:
40 N. Pennsylvania St. Unit B – Marketing Brochure
Address: 40 N. Pennsylvania St. Unit B
Sold Price: $380,000
Building SF: 675 *
Year Built: 1950
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Charming 1 BR / 1 BA Condo Located in Denver’s popular Speer Neighborhood!
- Remodeled Kitchen Features: Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances, Beautiful Granite Countertops, Modern Cabinets with Sleek Hardware, and Rare In-Unit Laundry.
- Home Features: Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Large Windows That Provide Lots of Natural Light, a Spacious Eat-In Kitchen, a Quaint Back Patio, and a One-Car Garage.
- Centrally Located Down the Street From Rosebud Cafe, Carmine’s On Penn, Uncle Ramen, Taki Sushi, The Spot Bar and Grill, Rise & Shine Biscuit Kitchen and Cafe, Au Feu Brasserie, etc
- Easy Access To: Wash Park, Alamo Placita Park, Governors Park, Cherry Creek, South Broadway, and Downtown Denver.