Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of this multifamily listing in Denver’s Sloan’s Lake neighborhood, located at 7005 W. 16th Place. This 12-Unit apartment property features recently remodeled 1 bedroom/1 bathroom units with modern fixtures, finishes, and appliances.
Located in close proximity to all the Sloan’s Lake & Highlands neighborhoods have to offer! Please click the marketing brochure below for more information.
SOLD price: $2,850,000
Lot Size: 26,610
Building Size: 7,392 *
# of Units: 12
Year Built: 1952
- Turnkey 12 Unit Apartment Building in Denver’s Sloan’s Lake Neighborhood
- Consists of Clean, Remodeled 1Br/1Ba Units
- Recently Updated Units Feature Modern Fixtures, Flooring, Countertops, & Finishes
- Recent Improvements Include: New Landscaping, New Windows, Re-Striped Parking Lot, Updated Electrical Infrastructure, & New Roof
- Dedicated On-site Parking and Shared Courtyard Space
- Nearby Parks Include: Sloan’s Lake Park, Crown Hill Park, Aviation Park, & Walker Branch Park
- Year Built: 1952