Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce a record-setting sale of a multifamily investment property in Arvada, Colorado.
Sam Bretz and Kyle Malnati listed the property for a local real estate entrepreneur after he completed a full gut-and-remodel of a vintage farmhouse that was originally constructed about 100 years ago. The farmhouse was converted into an apartment building several decades later and needed an overhaul.
The Buyer is an existing client of Sam’s that was searching for a 1031 Exchange replacement property. The Buyer was attracted to the efficient exterior walkup design, the modern finishes in the apartments, the new boiler system, and the fire suppresion system.
The City of Arvada, estimated population of 121,000, is located northwest of the Denver and is the known locally as a city with a “small town feel.” The property is located across the street from the nationally-renowned Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, which offers year-round concerts and performances in theater and dance; art exhibitions; a history museum; and classes in ceramics, dance, writing, and acting.
Calibrate Real Estate is a real estate brokerage firm that knows how to roll up our sleeves when helping investors with commercial and residential sales. We exist to help people create generational weath through real estate!
7700 W. 68th Ave. – Marketing Brochure
7700 W. 68th Ave., Arvada, CO 80004
# of Units: 6
Building SF: 5,500*
Lot SF: 11,238*
Year Built: 2021
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
Floorplans for units A, B, and F
- Newly Stabilized 6 Unit Apartment Building in Arvada
- High End Kitchens with Luxury Stainless Steel Appliances, Modern White Cabinets and Subway Tile Backsplash
- On-Site Fire Suppression System (Interior and Exterior)
- On-Site Coin Operated Laundry for Added Income
- Top Floor Units Feature Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights
- Top-to-Bottom Renovation, Fully Gutted and Remodeled (2021)
- Brand New Bathrooms, New Paint, New Floors, New Heating System (2021)
- Massive, Oversized, 2-Story Detached 3-Bay Garage with Additional Storage Lockers, Electricity, and Water – Can be Rented for Additional Income
- 5 Off-Street Parking Spaces + One Handicap Parking Space
- Professional Xeriscaping with Irrigation Sprinklers
- Newer Roof, New Exterior Paint
- Nearby Popular Retail: Olde Town Arvada Featuring A Diverse Array of Shops, Boutiques, Galleries, Events, Restaurants, Breweries, and a Winery