Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a West Highlands 4-unit apartment building!
Kyle Malnati represented the Buyer and crafted a strong offer but our savvy client wasn’t comfortable going too far above list price. We submitted our Buyer’s offer in competition with 8 other Buyers. Even though our client’s offer was above list they still got out-bid by about $75,000.
Fortunately for our client, the Buyer in first position got cold feet a couple of days after going Under Contract, so the Seller awarded the deal to our ALL CASH Buyer! Calibrate Real Estate has the ability to navigate complicated, red hot markets by working with CASH Buyers that can close in lightning speeds – just 24 days from Contract to Close on this 4 unit property.
Cooperation is essential in real estate and we are proud to have completed our third successful transaction with Marcus and Millichap in less than one year.
In today’s highly competitive market Sellers can expect multiple offers and bidding wars pushing property values higher and higher. Want to get top dollar for your rental property? Call Kyle today!
Neighborhood: West Highlands
Address: 2300 W. 39th Ave. Denver, CO 80211
Sale Price: $1,164,000
# of Units: 4
Year Built: 1952
Unit 1: $1,695/month
Unit 2: $1,425/month
Unit 3: $850/month
Unit 4: $1,695/month
- Amazing Location in Sunnyside Neighborhood Just West of the Lower Highlands
- Well-Maintained Building with Fully-Renovated Units, All New Windows, and Newer Furnaces and Roof
- Income-Producing Studio/Office Space with Potential for Unit Conversion
- Desirable Unit Mix of Mostly 2-Bedroom/1-Bathroom Floorplans
- Income-Producing 2-Car Garage