Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a vintage 6-unit building located in Denver’s Uptown neighborhood.
Kyle Malnati represented the Sellers, a local family partnership, in this transaction. These savvy investors purchased this property nine years ago as the recession ended and sold it today for a $561,000 gain (297%)!
Real Estate is all about results and we are truly honored to have cooperated with the Buyer’s Agent at COListings Real Estate on this sale.
For more details on this sale, please see below:
Denver Neighborhood: Uptown
Address: 1660 N. Franklin St., Denver, CO 80218
Sale Date: 1/27/2021
Sale Price: $1,000,000
# of Units: 6
Building Size: 2,924 SF*
Lot Size: 4,063 SF*
Year Built: 1922
*Reader to verify accuracy of square footage.
Unit by Unit Rent Roll:
#2: Studio $950/Month
#3: Studio $1,005/Month
#4: Studio $945/Month
#5: Studio $940/Month
#6: Studio $825/Month
- Attractive Micro-Apartments in Fantastic Central Denver Location in Uptown Neighborhood
- 4 Off-Street Parking Spaces – Extremely Rare for Vintage and Location!
- Storage Lockers and Seller-Owned, Community Coin-Operated Laundry Facility
- Stunning Architecture and Curb Appeal
- Brand New Boiler System
- Ideal, Central Denver Location: Just Minutes to Downtown/Capitol Hill
- Nearby Parks Include: City Park, Cheeseman Park, Congress Park, and the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Close Proximity to 17th Avenue Restaurant Row and Shops