Transaction Manager for Real Estate Brokerage Company (Full-Time)
Are you excited when your New Year’s calendar arrives and have 5 different colored markers in hand ready to plan the next year? Are you looking for a setting that’s fun and challenging to put your natural skills and abilities to work? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion for real estate and your leadership skills to do what you love while impacting lives? If so, then keep reading.
This mission-critical role will function as a Transaction Coordinator, serving to create efficiencies and quality control for both commercial and residential real estate transactions. You must be willing to commit to becoming accomplished in CTM eContracts and REA within the first 30 days of hire. You must be willing to commit to an accelerated learning process and make an immediate impact on productivity. The person we hire needs to be passionate about creating great client experiences. You must also make yourself familiar and knowledgeable about Calibrate Real Estate, before you apply. We expect you to do some research on us before you are selected as an interview candidate.
Calibrate Real Estate exists to help people create generational wealth through real estate; that’s our mission! We are passionate about doing work that matters! We are a team of energetic, motivated professionals who absolutely love what we do. Our environment is fun and fast-paced, and we really do care about living by the Golden Rule.
- Use standard Colorado Real Estate Commission approved contracts/forms
- Direct all real estate transactions from listing to contract to closing
- Create calendars for real estate transactions
- Anticipate glitches/issues and rapidly solve problems
- Assist with correspondence
- Meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Super serve our real estate clients and Calibrate team-members
- Stay controlled and think clearly while multi-tasking on various projects and ideas
- Professional in person, in writing, and on the phone; confident in speaking to people you don’t know
- High School Diploma or better
- Knowledge of REA 9, CTM eContracts, and all MSOffice software (or willingness to quickly learn)
- Team player and “can do” attitude
- A LOVE for the lists and details (tracking, organizing and presenting them)
- Tact, diplomacy, leadership and a keen ability to work well with others
- Great communication skills
- Self-starter/Go-getter who excels working individually but enjoys and appreciates being part of a team
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Commercial and Residential|
|Compensation:||Salary (inquire within for specifics)|
To be considered for this role, please email your resume and references to Kayla at info@CalibrateRE.com Also include why you would be a great fit for this position.
P.S. Do not email any other address in the organization. Your resume will be deleted if it is sent to others on our team.