The Denver Apartment Buildings For Sale website is proud to share an email announcement by Larry Fullerton, Executive Director of Hope Communities today.
Hope Communities won the Starbucks VoteGiveGrow contest – http://www.votegivegrow.com/ – for the Denver Region, and [our charity] will receive $25,000! Thanks to all of you who went out of your way to promote Hope, buying cards, giving them away, and urging your friends and contacts to vote, too.
– Mary Downs and the entire Downs family
– Danielle Pixler and Urban Servant Corps
– Barb Fullerton and the Fullerton family
– Maggie Bolden of Palace Construction
– Melinda Pasquini, Hope Board member
– Kyle Malnati, Madison Commercial Properties
– Terry Leprino, Colorado Christian University
– Steve Wessler, Redstone Capital
– Rodger Hara, Community Builders Resource, and affordable housing elder
– Meredith Chace. MOC Media
– Junior League of Denver
– Several Starbucks store managers who promoted Hope
– And many more
Hope Communities owes you all a great big Thank You. Thank you to everyone who supported Hope Communities and helped us win first place and $25,000. A huge thank you to the Starbucks Foundation for choosing Hope Communities as one of its featured non-profits and for all their efforts into giving back. We are so grateful.
Hope Communities offers low-income individuals and families in greater Denver a bridge to cross as they work towards a better future. We believe that affordable housing is vital, but not the sole solution, to breaking the cycle of poverty. That is why Hope Communities is more than affordable housing; our holistic approach helps these hardworking individuals work towards achieving all of their dreams.
Our vision is to be the leader in empowering all those who are poorly housed or homeless, bringing people of faith and hope together to create a better future for all. We value collaboration, commitment, community, professionalism, and respect in all our operations, as we build healthy and diverse communities in Denver!
Larry Fullerton, Executive Director
Hope Communities, Inc.
2543 Calilfornia Street, Denver, Colorado 80205
Cast your vote for Hope in Starbucks’ VoteGiveGrow contest