Michael Csrnko and Kayla Rauch are pleased to announce the sale of this charming and tastefully updated bungalow in Congress Park! Michael Csrnko had worked with the Sellers for over a year to help them find their perfect home just outside the hustle and bustle of the city. Once they found their new dream home Michael and Kayla teamed up to help their clients get this home under contract as soon as possible. After only three weeks on the market, they were able to get their home under contract at $6,500 OVER list price. Congratulations to our seller!
Click Here for Marketing Brochure
Neighborhood: Congress Park
Address: 1427 N. Garfield St.
Sold Price: $799,000
Building Size: *1,675 SF
Lot Size: *4,366SF
*Reader to verify square footage
- 4Br/2Ba Bungalow in Historic Congress Park
- Home Features Extremely Rare Detached 2-Car Garage
- Large Covered Front Porch and Backyard Oasis featuring Mature Landscaping
- 3 Bedrooms on Main Level and 1 Bedroom in Basement
- Fully Finished Basement With Additional Living Space
- Located Near Congress Park, Cheesman Park, and City Park
- Nearby Restaurants: Bastien’s Steakhouse, Cerebral Brewing, Lost Lake Lounge, Blue Pan Pizza, Sienna Wine Bar, The Spice Roomand So Much More!
- Close Proximity to National Jewish Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital, and Rose Medical Center Just Minutes From I-25