Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce the sale of a 6 unit apartment building located at 441 S. Logan Street. This property has an incredible West Wash Park location with close proximity to Cherry Creek and Downtown Denver.
Kyle Malnati represented the Sellers in this successful transaction who are retiring from the multi-family business after over 20 years. Kyle was also able to source the local Buyers who sold an industrial warehouse that they used to operate their custom tent manufacturing business out of. The Buyers are in the process of creating a legacy of wealth for their family through a multiple property portfolio.
At Closing, the Seller reflected to Kyle that they were so thankful that they took a risk by trading out of a single family rental into a multi-unit apartment building. “It seemed like a big responsibility 23 years ago, but we were glad that we made the investment!”
At Calibrate, our mission is to help people create generational wealth through real estate and it is always gratifying to see how life changing that can be for our clients.
Special thanks to Stewart Title who provided the Title and Closing services.
Neighborhood: West Washington Park
Address: 441 S. Logan St., Denver, CO 80209
Sold Price: $1,350,000
Number of Units: 6
Building Size: 3,852 *
Year Built: 1954
*Reader to verify square footage
- Turnkey Investment on the Market for the First Time in 23 Years!
- Incredible West Washington Park Location
- Kitchens with Updated Appliances and Tile Accents
- Detached 1-Car Garage and 4 Additional Off Street Parking Spaces
- On-Site Laundry and Storage for Additional Rental Income
- Popular Nearby Restaurants: Postino, Blackbird Public House, Denver Biscuit Company, Lucile’s, and Fire on the Mountain
- Quick Access to Cherry Creek, Downtown Denver, and Wash Park
- Walk or Bike to the Shops and Restaurants of South Broadway