Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce the sale of rental property located at 1349 N. Ogden St. This property’s excellent Capitol Hill location made it an attractive choice for the Buyer.
Matt Peterson and Kyle Malnati represented the Seller in their 4th successful transaction this year! Repeat clients are the backbone of our business and we couldn’t be more thankful to serve them.
The First Time Home Buyer was represented by HQ Homes and plans to do a complete renovation of the property.
Special thanks to Spire Financial who provide financing and Land Title who provided the Title and Closing services.
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Address: 1349 N Ogden Street, Denver, CO 80218
Sold Price: $585,000
Building Size: 2,586 *
Year Built: 1901
- 4bed/2bath Rental Home in Denver’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood
- Classical Details Throughout:
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Leaded Glass Windows, Large Bay Window with Window Seat
- High Ceilings on the Main Floor Provide a Spacious Feel
- Kitchen Features Newer Cabinets and Updated Appliances
- Close Proximity to Denver Botanic Gardens, Capitol Building, Denver Public Library
- Nearby Parks Include: Cheesman Park and Congress Park
- Popular Nearby Retail: The Corner Beet, Charlie’s Denver, Gyroz, Alpine Dog Brewing Company, and The
1Up Arcade Bar