Administrative Assistant for Real Estate Brokerage Company (Part-Time)
Are you naturally super-organized and enjoy helping others? Do you start designing your Christmas cards around Halloween and smile at the opportunity to update your friend’s addresses throughout the year? Do you get excited when “shred-a-thon” day is announced and immediately put that date in your calendar? Did you look forward to buying school supplies in August when you were a kid? If not, then you can stop reading.
Calibrate Real Estate needs to add TWO amazing people to our team. We are looking for the ideal team player… you must be humble, hungry, and smart. We’re not looking for someone who just wants to get their foot in the door! We need someone who desires to be a career Administrative Assistant and wants the flexibility of a part-time schedule.
• Serve as the Director of First Impressions at our front desk.
• Answer emails and phones in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
• Assist with meeting preparations and the marketing process.
• Manage multiple calendars for each member of our team.
• Work well with different types of personalities.
• Create witty social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
• Willing to work on a variety of projects to support the needs of our company – such as print production projects, client gifts, mailing fulfillment, large project management, and more.
• High School diploma.
• Extreme level of organization with an ability to prioritize well.
• Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker.
• Friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality with strong communication skills.
• Professional in person and in writing.
• Strong follow-through with tasks and projects.
• Understanding of both Mac and PC operating systems.
• Enjoys partnering with others to accomplish tasks.
• Intermediate knowledge of Gmail and all MS Office software.
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and CRM database (REA) is a plus.
|Job Type:||5 hours/day, Monday – Friday. This is a job-share with one other new hire.|
|Location:||South Denver, Wash Park area|
|Category:||Administrative Assistant and Real Estate|
|Compensation:||Entry Level Hourly Salary (inquire within for specifics)
To be considered for this role, please email Ana at CalibrateRealEstate@gmail.com. Include your resume and why you would be a great fit for this position.