“All good things must come to an end.” After 32 consecutive episodes, we are ending the Kyle Malnati Show on a very high note. This has been a wonderful journey over the last two years as I think of all the interview prep, dress rehearsals, filming, editing, producing, and marketing that went into each episode. I am incredibly thankful to all of my clients for being willing to share their stories and for choosing me as their real estate professional.
When you think about show finales, the cast and crew tend to leave the best material for last. A finale literally means, “the last part of a piece of music, a performance, or a public event, especially when particularly dramatic or exciting.”
While I am a creative person, I can not take the credit for this idea. My wife, Courtney, thought that it would be an intriguing end to our show if I brought our children onto the set and had them ask me a few questions. In the New King James Version of the Bible, Proverbs 31:10-11 states, “Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain.” I definitely have a virtuous wife, and Courtney is what I like to call my “home field advantage.” Like so many of Courtney’s ideas, I knew it was smart, so I ran with it! We feel it was a fitting tribute to our show, and we hope that you enjoy the finale of the Kyle Malnati Show!
Here are the questions from the Malnati children on the finale of the Kyle Malnati Show:
1. Henry: When did you start the show and why?
2. Amelia: What is your favorite part of hosting the show?
3. Charlotte: Why is the the finale of the show?
4. Henry: Who is your favorite guest and why?
5. Amelia: What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
6. Charlotte: What legacy do you want to leave?
Quotes from the show:
– Dave Ramsey: “The Momentum Theorem: focused intensity, over time, multiplied by God = unstoppable momentum”
– Luke 10:25-28: “On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
Kyle’s gift to his children:
– black and white cookies from Zaidy’s Deli in Denver’s Cherry Creek neighborhood
Kyle’s Recommended Book:
– “EntreLeadership” by Dave Ramsey
The Kyle Malnati Show, Episode 32, A Finale:
“Live from Denver’s Cherry Creek neighborhood, you are watching the Kyle Malnati Show. We are broadcasting from Stewart Title’s Cherry Creek branch. We are very grateful for Stewart Title’s support since the beginning; their company has providing us with a space to record the majority of our episodes. We always hope that our interview topics will be helpful to you, the apartment investor, if you’re either: 1) looking to buy your first apartment building, or 2) if you want to add to your existing rental portfolio.”
The Kyle Malnati Show, General Information:
The Kyle Malnati Show is available on YouTube. Our podcast is designed to address topics that appeal to both experienced multifamily owners and aspiring real estate investors. Each episode, Kyle offers advice that will help you maximize your rental real estate business, and he also shares his insights on how a favorite quote should relate to multifamily investors’ lives. This video show is designed to share fundamental information about apartment buildings as well as the latest trends in multifamily investments. We would be honored if you are willing to share our content on Social Media through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Thanks for tuning-in, and as Kyle likes to say, “We’ll see you around the neighborhood.”
~Kyle Malnati, Partner/Shareholder
Madison Commercial Properties
Madison & Company Properties
1221 S. Clarkson St. #410, Denver, CO 80210
#CRE #multifamily #DenverRealEstate #RealEstate #investing
So sad to see you go, but you will just bless the world in other ways âº