A huge congratulations to my friends and clients for buying their first home this week! I am thrilled for them as they start their next chapter in their new home!
Despite interest rates nearing 7% and there being so much uncertainty and negativity on the news and surrounding the market, we were able to find this gem in Littleton that meets all of their needs!
When we first met in early June to discuss the home buying process and chat about their wants, needs, desired neighborhoods and ideal timeframe. I set a realistic expectation that we would look at homes for 2-4 months and write a few offers before going under contract on a home they loved. I ended up being completely wrong! We looked at homes for just 3 weeks and the first offer we wrote not only got accepted, we won in a multiple offer scenario and negotiated a Seller paid 2/1 buy-down all by the end of the 1st month, it was a whirlwind! Once we were under contract there were a few inspection issues to resolve and some hurdles to overcome, but my clients remained patient, determined, grounded and open throughout the process.
Thank you for trusting me to guide you throughout the buying process, asking great questions, being open to my advice and suggestions, going for a 2/1 buy-down and for never giving up on your goal of homeownership!
Address: 5346 S. Elmwood St.
List Price: $525,000
Sold Price: $540,00
- 3 Br/1.5 Ba Ranch Home
- Large Kitchen and Dining Area Features Stainless Steel Appliances
- Front Windows Provide Ample Natural Light
- Fenced in Backyard Oaisis has 2 sheds for plenty of storage.
- Recently Painted Exterior
- Attached One Car Garage
- Nearby Parks and recreation Include: Cornerstone park, Progress Park, Slaughterhouse Gulch Park, Douglass H. Buck Community Rec Center, and Powers Park.
- Lot Size: 6,752 SF*
- Building Area: 1,072 SF*
- *Reader to confirm all Square Footage.