Jake Lowell, represented the Buyers in the recent purchase of this single family home located in Virginia Village. The home was recently purchased in early 2022, and was completely renovated before going back out to market in late 2022. The Buyers recently relocated to Colorado from California. They signed a month-long lease and tasked Jake to find a home quickly so they didn’t have to continue paying rent. Within the first week Jake was able to get them under contract on a home that was believed to be out of their price range. With a seller concession the buyers were able to buy the rate down, and feel comfortable closing on this beautiful home.
This transaction was a strong representation of the current opportunity buyers have in the market place. If you are looking to purchase your next investment, or are curious about this transaction, please reach out to Jake today.
Sold Price: $874,900
- Remodeled 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bathroom in Denver
- Quartz Countertops With Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Carpet and Engineered Hickory Hardwood Flooring
- Fully Finished Basement
- 10 Minutes to Cherry Creek and Denver Tech Center
- Nearby Parks Include: Goldsmith Gulch, Cook Park and Recreation Center, Ash grove Park, Cherry Creek Trail, and Garland Park.
- Year Built: 1979
- Lot Size 4,966 SF*
- Building Size: 2,248 SF*