Ana represented the Sellers in this successful and face-paced transaction. This gorgeous and newly remodeled 3BR/2BA home was on the market for just a few days and we received 34 strong, ABOVE LIST offers, all in the first weekend it was on the market!
We had an impressive amount of showings Wednesday – Sunday and 75 people attended the Open House!
This beautiful home was well-cared for by our clients and pride of ownership shined throughout, which in turn, caused a showing frenzy that ultimately lead to a competitive bidding war.
The first couple offers came in strong at $750,000, but by the end of the weekend & our call for offers deadline, our clients accepted an awesome offer they couldn’t refuse. Their home sold for $850,525, a whopping $155,525 over list, in just 2 weeks!
The Buyers were represented by Thrive Real Estate Group.
conducting 100+ showings the first 4 days it was on the market, 75+ people attending my Open House, and fielding countless calls/texts/emails, we received an overwhelming response of 34 offers ALL ABOVE our list price, $695,000!
The first couple offers came in strong at $750,000, but by the end of the weekend & our call for offers deadline, my clients accepted an awesome offer they couldn’t refuse.
Their home sold for $850,525, a whopping $155,525 over list, in just 2 weeks!
Neighborhood: Harvard Gulch
Address: 1350 E Amherst Ave.
Sold Price: $850,525
Building SF: 1,924 *
Year Built: 1949
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Beautifully Remodeled 3 BR/2 BA Ranch, Near Everything Harvard Gulch has to Offer!
- Owners Extensively Renovated the Home From Top to Bottom & Pride of Ownership Shines Throughout!
- Kitchen Renovation Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Subway Tile Backsplash, Modern Cabinets, New Windows & Light Fixtures and Modern Tile Flooring.
- Fully Renovated Basement (2020) Primary Bedroom & Bathroom Were Relocated Downstairs.
- Ideally Located Within Walking Distance to: Harvard Gulch Park & Golf Course, Harvard Gulch Rec Center, Denver Beer Co., Porter Hospital, John Holly’s, Little India Restaurant & Bar, Roaming Buffalo Bar-B-Que, Keith’s Coffee Bar, etc.