Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of a single family home in Denver’s popular University Hills neighborhood, located at 2906 S. Cherry Way . The 3 BR / 2 BR ranch features an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a large backyard, and an attached single car garage.
Employing Broker, Kyle Malnati, represented our client in the original purchase of the property in 2015. Six years later and once again represented by Kyle, the Seller has sold the property for $185k more than he purchased it for!
The Buyer was represented by Liberty Associates in the transaction.
Neighborhood: University Hills
Address: 2906 S. Cherry Way, Denver, CO 80222
Sold Price: $540,000
Building Size: 1,302 SF
Lot Size: 8,540 SF
*Reader to verify square footage
- Adorable Remodeled 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom Ranch in Denver’s University Hills Neighborhood
- Updated Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Appliances and French Doors that Lead to the Large Covered Back Patio and Spacious Back Yard
- Owners’ Suite Features 5-Piece En Suite Bath and Walk-In Closet
- Attached Single Car Garage
- Nearby Activities: Mamie Eisenhower Park, Wellshire Golf Course, and Access to High Line Canal Trail all less than 2 miles away!
- Easy Access to I-25 Makes Commuting a Breeze!
- Just Blocks to the Yale Light Rail Station
- Nearby Grocery: King Soopers, Sprouts, and Safeway
- Popular Shops and Restaurants: Target, Michaels, Marshalls, Ulta, Panera, Starbucks, Chipotle, and Potbelly Sandwich Shop