Welcome home to this charming, yet spacious, 3 BR/2 BA ranch home in the Cloverdale West neighborhood of Lakewood! This home is well-cared for and is ideally located & best of all it is UNDER $500,000!
Close to Lasley Elementary & Park, Alameda International Jr./Sr. High School, Belmar Shopping Center, Belmar Park, Founders Park, Lakewood Link Recreation Center, Lakewood Link Skate Park, etc. This home features 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 full hallway bathroom, 1 ensuite half bathroom, an open floorplan, vinyl double-pane windows, hardwood floors throughout, a bright & open eat-in kitchen & a laundry room with a private entrance to the carport for snowy Colorado days.
Unwind in your spacious primary suite, that features a large closet & a RARE ensuite half bath, so you have your own, private bathroom that you don’t have to share with your guests or family. The kitchen features a newer stainless steel fridge (2017), charming tile floors & tile countertops. Step outside to your large backyard that features an over-sized covered patio, 2 sheds for ample storage (one attached and one detached storage shed), a newer wall-mounted evaporative swamp cooler, a fence, and beautiful lilac bushes that provide privacy when they are in full bloom in the Spring.
Neighborhood: Cloverdale West
Address: 7145 W. Calahan Avenue Denver, CO 80232
List Price: $499,000
Building Size: *1,040 SF
Lot Size: *7,779 SF
*Reader to verify square footage
- 3Br/2Ba Ranch Home
- Building Area: 1,040 SF*
- Lot Size: 7,779 SF*
- Open Floorplan & 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Primary Bedroom Features Rare Ensuite 1/2 Bathroom
- Hardwood Floors Throughout and Vinyl Double-Pane Windows
- Large Backyard Features a Spacious Covered Patio
- 2 Storage Sheds for Ample Storage (1 Attached & 1 Detached)
- Home Features Attached 1-Car Carport
- Conveniently Located 1/2 Mile from Lasley Elementary & Park, 2 Miles from Belmar Shopping Center, Including: Target, Best Buy, King Soopers, Whole Foods, In-N-Out Burger, Chick-fil-A, and Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, etc.