Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce our new listing, a recently renovated ranch style home with a 2-car attached garage in the Montbello neighborhood. It has been a great investment property for the Seller and offers tons of potential for the new owner including the benefit of already being pre-inspected! NO HOA and plenty of extra storage. This is the perfect home for multi-generational living or someone looking to house-hack.
The main floor has tons of space with the Kitchen, Dinning Room, Family Room, and 3 bedrooms with 2 baths including the primary which has its own private bath. Plus, the massive open floor plan basement spans the entire footplate of the home and includes 2 bedrooms with existing egress windows and 1 more which is non-conforming, a great room which could be a living room or family room, laundry room, and more storage than you know what to do with.
The updated features include granite countertops in both the kitchen as well as all the bathroom vanities, luxury vinyl flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, a freshly refinished exterior and an amazing patio space for that all season living Colorado is famous for.
Furthermore, it is conveniently located minutes to I-70 and I-225 giving you direct access to DIA, the University of Colorado Health Campus, Central Park, Stanley Marketplace, Downtown Denver, and Buckley Air Force Base! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and call today for a private showing!
Address: 5162 Ursula Way Denver, CO 80239
List Price: $485,000
Building Size: *2,522 SF
Lot Size: *7,600 SF
*Reader to verify square footage
- Ranch-Style 6Br/3Ba Single Family Home
- Massive Open Floorplan Basement
- New Electrical Panel, Sub Panel, and Hot Water Heater
- Updated Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bathroom Vanities, and Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Freshly Refinished Exterior
- Conveniently Located Minutes to I-70 and I-225 For Quick Access to DIA, the University of Colorado Health Campus, Central Park, Stanley Marketplace, Downtown Denver, and Buckley Air Force Base