Ana represented a first-time home buyer in the successful sale & quick closing of this charming home in University Hills. We searched long and hard over the past three weeks to find a home to satisfy all his wants and needs, without sacrificing location, and we found a good one! The journey to home ownership wasn’t easy, there were bumps in the road along the way, but my client stayed positive and trusted me throughout process. We were previously under contract on another in the same neighborhood, that was a fix and flip, and lacked a lot of the must-haves he was looking for in a home, so we walked away from that one and kept looking. We found this gem a week later and it checked all the boxes the other house didn’t, and then some! We beat out 3 other Buyers competing for this beautiful and newly renovated house by submitting a strong offer that had attractive terms and a fast close.
Congratulations to our client!
The Seller were represented by Karen Haines from HomeSmart.
Neighborhood: University Hills
Address: 3338 S. Glencoe St.
Sold Price: $685,000
Building SF: 1,370 *
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Beautifuly Renovated 3BR/ 2BA Ranch Located in UHills.
- Spacious Kitchen With Brand New Stainless-Steel Appliances, New Lighting, Quartz Countertops, and Shaker White Cabinetry.
- Two Freshly Remodeled Bathrooms Featuring New Lighting, Modern Tile, Quartz Countertops, New Vanities, Accent Mirrors, and Flooring!
- Ideally Located in University Hills Just Minutes from Cherry Creek, Downtown Denver, Denver Tech Center, and I-25.
- Walking Distance to: Highline Canal Trail, Eisenhower Rec Center, Mamie Doud Eisenhower Park, Denver Public Library, Wellshire Golf Course, Birdcall, Starbucks, Tai Tai Japanese, Duffyroll Bakery Cafe, Orange Theory Fitness, Happy Canyon Shopping Center, and So Much More.
- 1,370 SF*