Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce our latest sale located in Denver’s Clayton neighborhood at 3894 N. Cook St.
Michael Csrnko represented the Seller in the successful sale of this redevelopment opportunity. The Buyer has plans to tear down all existing structures and build two homes on this large corner lot.
Address: 3894 N. Cook St.
Sold Price: $550,000
Year Built: 1891
Building Size: 722 SF*and Large Detached 3 car Garage*
Lot Size: 12,500 SF *
*Reader to verify square footage
• Corner Lot in Denver’s Clayton Neighborhood
• 12,500 SF Lot (125’ x 100’)
• E-SU-DX Zoning | Completed Soil Test and Survery with Preliminary Architectual Plans
• Lot Currently Includes 1 SFR and an Oversized Detached 3 Car Garage
• Great Opportunity for Redevelopment | Fix and Flip/Hold | Covered Land Play
• Quick Access to I-70 and Colorado