Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of a rental property located in Denver’s Baker neighborhood. This 2 bedroom/1 bathroom Victorian is ideally located just steps away from the Broadway shops and restaurants.
Kyle Malnati represented the Seller in the 18th successful transaction Calibrate Real Estate has closed for the Seller this year! Repeat clients are the backbone of our business and we couldn’t be more thankful to serve them.
The Buyer was represented by Keller Williams Realty.
Address: 44 W. 3rd Ave. Denver, CO 80223
Sold Price: $399,000
Building Size: 1,405 SF *
Lot Size: 2,549 SF *
Year Built: 1886
*Buyer to verify square footage
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Victorian in Denver’s Popular Baker Neighborhood
- Kitchen Features Newer White Cabinets & Appliances
- Tons of Basement Storage Space – Perfect for All your Gear
- High Ceilings on the First Floor Create a Spacious Feel
- Fenced in Back Yard with Covered Patio Area
- Nearby Parks Include: Dailey Park and Alamo Placita Park
- Easy Access to I-25 and 6th Avenue
- Located Steps Away from Broadway Shops & Restaurants: Baere Brewing Company, TRVE Brewing Company, Postino, Punch Bowl Social, The Mayan, The Hornet, Sweet Action Ice Cream, and Voodoo Doughnut