Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of a rental property in Denver’s popular Hale neighborhood, located at 5200 E. 12th Ave. This 3 BR / 1BA ranch sits on a large corner lot with an attached one car garage.
Michael Csrnko and Kyle Malnati represented the Seller. This was the 11th successful transaction Calibrate Real Estate has closed for the Seller this year! Repeat clients are the backbone of our business and we couldn’t be more thankful to serve them.
The Buyer was represented by Work Shop Realty in the transaction.
Address: 5200 E. 12th Ave., Denver, CO 80220
Sold Price: $455,000
Building Size: 903 SF *
Lot Size: 6,250 SF *
Year Built: 1949
*Reader to verify square footage
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Ranch in Denver’s Popular Hale Neighborhood
- Attached 1-Car Garage
- Zoning: U-SU-C
- Surrounded by Remodeled and Upgraded Homes
- Large Corner Lot in a Quiet Neighborhood
- Adorable Updated Kitchen with Glass Cabinet Doors
- Nearby Parks Include: City Park, Belleview Park, Mayfair Park, and Lindsley Park
- Near Large Employer: Rose Medical Center
- Close Proximity to Restaurants: GB Fish & Chips, Tessa Delicatessen, Bertha’s Baja Bistro, and Chook Trader Joes, Sprouts, Safeway and King Soopers All Less than a Mile Away
- Nearby Affluent Hilltop Neighborhood and Popular Congress Park Neighborhood