Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce the sale of a stunningly remodeled Benedict model located in Centennial’s destination neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows. This gorgeous home features a completely updated chef’s kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances, modern tile backsplash, and new hardware and cabinet doors.
Kyle Malnati represented the Sellers in this successful transaction. The Buyer was represented by Keller Williams.
The Seller felt confident in selecting Kyle as their REALTOR because of his proven track record in Homestead. Kyle was able to achieve our client’s goals: Multiple competing offers that went under contract the first week on the market, ultimately $50k over the list price!
Neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows
Address: 5779 E. Geddes Circle, Centennial, CO 80112
Sold Price: $1,100,000
List Price: $1,050,000
Finished Building Area: 3,021 sf*
Year Built: 1978
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- 4 Bedroom 4 Bathroom Benedict Model in Centennial’s Highly Desirable Homestead in the Willows Neighborhood
- Completely Updated Dream Kitchen featuring New Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Charging Station Outlets, New Hardware and Cabinet Doors, and New Paint
- Style and Quality Abounds in this Stunning Home: Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, New Gas Fireplace, Custom Blinds, and Built-ins
- Stunning Owners Suite with Oversized Walk-In Closet featuring Built-In Shelving and Closet Island, Five Piece Bath with Oversized Glass Shower, Freestanding Soaker Tub, and Beautiful Tile Flooring
- Custom Cabinetry Throughout Offer Style and Extra Storage
- Updates Throughout: Newer Roof (2017+/-) New Exterior Paint, New Front Door, New Concrete Driveway, All Updated Bathrooms with Modern Fixtures and Finishes
- Updated Laundry/Mudroom Area Directly Adjacent to Garage
- Backyard Paradise on an Oversized 11,000+SF Lot Backing to Willow Spring Open Space for Extra Privacy
- Love to Garden? This home features Apple, Pear, Peach, and Cherry Trees and Three Ponderosa Pines!
- Expansive Backyard Patio Features Large Stamped Concrete Pad with Acid Stain
- Just Blocks from Homestead Elementary, a Blue-Ribbon Awarded School
- Separate Covered Grilling Area Off Kitchen For Easy 4-Season Access
- Homestead in the Willows is a “Destination Neighborhood”
- Owners Association Features: 3 Pools, Tennis Courts, Frequent Community Gatherings
- Just Blocks from Homestead Elementary, A Blue-Ribbon Awarded School
- Backyard Features Covered Back Patio and Access to Paved Walking Path
- Backs to Willow Spring Open Space Featuring 1,480 Acres with 2.1 Mile Trail System for Hiking, Biking and Jogging Nearby DTC, Quick Access to Downtown